We are located between Skipwith & Escrick villages, 8 miles South from the City of York. As we are only a small site, you will need to book in advance prior to your arrival (12pm – 8pm).
How to find us
Our address is Field House Farm, Skipwith, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 5SN or GPS Cordinates:53.851668,-1,000632 (note that if you enter the postcode in a SATNAV it will take you to the central point and not to our address, look for the Caravan & Motorhome Club CL signs on the right (from York direction)). Don’t turn off the main Escrick to Skipwith road until you see our ‘Field House Farm’ & ‘Caravan & Motorhome Club’ signs, on the side of the road.
Directions from York
At the roundabout off the A64 to the A19 head South on the A19 (sign post Selby). Continue for 3.5 miles and you will go past a BP garage (on your left). Just after the garage, approx 250m, look for a junction (opposite the Church) and turn Left into Escrick village (sign post Skipwith & Wheldrake (see below)).
Continue on the Skipwith Road for 3 miles, you will pass Bridge Farm on your left and round a few sharp corners, when the road straightens look for the Field House Farm CL signs and access lane on the right. The site is 200m along the access lane. Pull round and through the farm gate, on the left.
Directions from Selby
From the A63 Selby bypass join the A19, towards York, until the A163 (new roundabout) turn right (signpost S.Duffield, N.Duffield, Skipwith). Follow the A163 until the crossroad junction, turn left towards Skipwith (Cornelious Causeway (signpost Skipwith, Thorganby)). Follow the road through Skipwith and out towards Escrick (you don’t need to take any of the junctions in the village). Look for the Field House Farm Caravan & Motorhome Club CL signs on your left, approximately 0.9 of a mile from Skipwith.
Directions from Howden/M62
For an easy road from the M62 at Howden:
At junction 37, exit onto A614 towards Bridlington/York/Howden
1. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Boothferry Rd/A614
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Booth Ferry Rd/B1228
3. Continue onto Barnhill Ln 0.5 mi
6. Continue onto Lowmoor Rd 1.6 mi
7. Continue onto Cornelius Causeway (straight across crossroad junction) 0.9 mi
8. Continue onto Blackwood Rd 0.6 mi
9. Continue through Skipwith village, without turning off the main road, and head towards Escrick.
10. Approx 900m from Skipwith look for Field House Farm & Caravan & Motorhome Club signs on the left.