Coronavirus – We are currently open and so are our facilities. You can now book a pitch online (see the right hand column), unfortunately we will be unable to offer refunds for any deposits if we go back into lockdown. However, we will be able to move your booking with the deposit. We have created a Covid-19 page for your information.
We only allow Caravan & Motorhome Club Members to book on our site and as we are a five van site, although there is plenty of space, the only way to ensure we meet this requirement is for us to have an online booking system. We do give you several booking options (there is also a pdf version of this page):
Online Booking and a deposit via PayPal
- Click on the drop down arrow to select your arrival date (Check In:) (1)
- Click on the drop down arrow to select your departure date (Check Out:) (2)
- Click on the Check Availability button (3)
- The results page will be displayed. You will need to select the number of pitches you require (usually 1) (4) and the number of adults & children (5). (Note that we only have 3 hardstanding pitches and if they don’t appear on the results page they aren’t available). Then click on Reserve (6).
- The next page requests your Caravan Club membership number, select 1 from the drop down box and enter your details in the text box. Click on Continue or Reserve.
- Enter your contact details and scroll to the bottom of the page and confirm you have read the terms and conditions and click Continue.
- This page gives you a summary of your booking (7). Click on the PayPal Checkout button (8) and enter your login details.
If you have any problems with the online booking system, please let me know.
Note that we fill up quickly for Bank Holiday weekends.
If you have any difficulties with either of the methods above, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking enquiry including the following information:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Date from and number of nights you require a pitch
- Caravan & Motorhome Club Membership Number
- Number of Adults & Children
- Age of Children
As we have a small farm, we are very hard to get hold of via telephone, but you are welcome to leave a message on one of the following numbers:
- Landline: 01757 606399 (please leave a message & your number)
- Mobile: 077364 70462 (please leave a message)
We will get back to you as soon as we can.